Sunday, July 24, 2011

Missing In Action!

I've been scarce this week as I've started a new job and managed to get in a four-car accident on the freeway. Fortunately, I'm fine. Poor Lilith (my car) on the other hand sustained 7k worth of damage. In case you ever find yourself in a car accident and lacking your car, make sure to get a rental on a weekday. I learned the hard way that car rental places close super early on Saturdays and most aren't open on Sundays!

Fortunately, I was able to acquire myself a car. My week has been taken up between the two.

I have several posts in the works though! And I managed to organize all my beauty stuff into six shoe boxes, one drawer and one cabinet!

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! :< I'm so sorry, but I'm glad you're alright. $7K?!?! Jeez, that must have been horrible. My car's not even worth that much, lol. Rollin in my 1996 Corolly.

    And congrats on the mad organization skills! What do you keep in the shoe boxes?

    ReplyDelete